you're the one thing i got right
There's a lot of things i understand
And there's a lot of things
That I don't want to know
But youre the only face
I recognize, it's so damn sweet of you
To look me in the eyes
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I believe Im the same
I get carried away
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I'm relieved, I'm relaxed
I'll get over it yet
The scent of vaseline
In the summertime
The feel of an ice cube
Melting over time
The world seems bigger than both of us
Yet it seems so small
When I begin to cry
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I believe Im the same
I get carried away
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I'm relieved, I'm relaxed
I'll get over it yet
Friday, June 30
i can just dig a hole and bury myself la. totally died of embarrassment. the stupid bus was so crowded n i had a hard time squeezing my way through. n when i finally reached the door, the door closed. so oh-so-cool mathilda decided to slowly press the bell. but no.. the bell was spoilt so there wasn't a bell at all. shit la. so in the end i missed the stop n had to walk back all the way. n ms yvonne lau was laughing her ass off at the back of the bus hahah.
just realised that these kind of loser-ish funny things always happen to me, like missing the step n spraining my ankle, flying to the near front of the bus bcos i m too light, somebody banged into me in the bus n i flew face 1st to the other guy next to me etc. i tell u the list can go on la but the jinx-est[is there even such a word?] thing is that tricia yeo hwee boon was always there with me [except for today's one la] haha.. only she wld know all the stupid-est n loser-ish things tt i have done n gone through man haha.
ok enough abt embarrassing incidents. so today was really boring. did i mention tt i dislike the new plm teacher? everything she does n says just gets on my nerves. can't help it la haha.
so there's many things to do over the weekend but so little time. next week's gonna be horrible. like totally not looking forward to it!